Replacing Missing Teeth: Fixed Bridges
- A dental bridge quite literally bridges the gap between one or more missing teeth. Removable bridges are built to attach to surrounding teeth and can be taken out when necessary (for cleaning etc) while fixed bridges are physically attached to permanent implants which look, feel and act like natural teeth. In addition to their aesthetic appeal, bridges help maintain the shape of the mouth as well as prevent further dental complications.
Fixed bridges offer a number of benefits that removable bridges to not:
- A permanent solution that looks and act like natural teeth which maintain the structure of the surrounding teeth
- A stronger structure which can withstand the forces that are produced by normal chewing and biting
- No need to worry about the bridge(s) accidentally falling out.
- A less expensive solution than replacing every missing tooth with an implant
During your consultation we will discuss your individual condition and needs as well as the best available options for you.
Infinite Smiles DC
1145 19th St. NW #508
Washington, DC 20036
Tel: (202) 849-3626
New Patients: (202) 568-6968
After Hours: (202) 826-7000
Fax: (202) 849-3598
Mon: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tues: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wed: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Sat: By Appointment
After hour & weekend