Invisalign (Clear Aligners)
Properly aligned teeth and Straighter teeth mean a healthier mouth and a healthier patient for a number of reasons:
- They inhibit biofilm formation;
- They are easier to brush and floss than crowded teeth;
- They help patients avoid periodontal disease and an increased risk of systemic inflammation;
4) They are less likely to chip, break, or wear;
5) They are less prone to gingival recession, abfraction, and subsequent cold
Most patients are unaware that correcting malocclusion can solve everyday problems they experience, such as halitosis, gingivitis, gingival recession, cold sensitivity, abfractions, and chipping—all of which may be due to improperly aligned teeth.
Proper alignment of the teeth not only resolves the immediate issues, but it can also help prevent more serious problems like tooth loss and systemic diseases from developing.
In addition to having healthy mouths, beautiful smiles can be maintained for life.
Infinite Smiles DC
1145 19th St. NW #508
Washington, DC 20036
Tel: (202) 849-3626
New Patients: (202) 568-6968
After Hours: (202) 826-7000
Fax: (202) 849-3598
Mon: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tues: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wed: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Sat: By Appointment
After hour & weekend